San Francisco Venues
- 275 Hayes Street (at Franklin)
- BART: 10-minute walk from Civic Center station
- MUNI: 5 minute walk from Van Ness metro stop.
- Free street parking available on nearby streets after 6:00pm
Calvary Presbyterian Church
- 2515 Fillmore Street (at Jackson)
- MUNI: Near lines 3, 12, 22 & 24
- White zone loading & unloading of passengers in front of the sanctuary
East Bay Venues
First Congregational Church of Berkeley
- 2345 Channing Way (at Dana)
- BART: 15-minute walk from Downtown Berkeley station
- Street parking is free on weekdays after 6pm and on Sundays but is often difficult to find.
- Paid parking may be available in the church lot (entrance on Channing Way) or at the municipal ramp on Channing Way between Dana and Telegraph.
Oakland Asian Cultural Center
The Oakland Asian Cultural Center is located on the second floor of the Pacific Renaissance Plaza.
- 388 9th Street (between Franklin & Webster).
- BART: 5 minute walk from 12th Street station
- AC Transit: within one block of lines 14, 18, 88 & 314
- Parking may be found in the Plaza’s underground garage ($2/hour, entrance on Franklin), in the Franklin 88 garage (variable daily rate, entrance on Franklin between 9th & 11th), in the blue, public garage on the northeast corner of Webster & 11th (variable daily rate, enter from either street), or on surrounding streets (metered, but free of charge on Sundays).
The Crowden School
The Crowden School is located within Crowden Music Center.
- 1475 Rose Street (at Sacramento) in Berkeley
- BART: 10 minute walk from North Berkeley station
- AC Transit: lines 688 & 25/H
- Parking may be available on-site (entrance on Sacramento) or more readily on nearby streets (unmetered).
Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse
- 2020 Addison Street (between Shattuck & Milvia) in downtown Berkeley
- BART: half-block walk from Downtown Berkeley station
- Parking may be available on nearby streets (metered) or Parking Concepts ramp at Allston & Harold.
First Palo Alto United Methodist Church
- 625 Hamilton Avenue (near Webster) in Palo Alto
- AC Transit: 5 minute walk from DB stop at Middlefield & Lytton
- Parking may be available on-site behind the church, on nearby streets, or in the municipal ramp across the street on Webster.
College of San Mateo Theatre
- 1700 West Hillsdale Blvd, Building 3, in San Mateo (near Exit 10, off Highway 92)
- Parking is available free of charge in the large, on-campus Lot #2 (“Beethoven”), accessible from West Hillsdale Boulevard either by CSM Drive or Perimeter Road.
Congregational Church of San Mateo
- 225 Tilton Avenue in San Mateo. Kloss Hall can be accessed from Tilton or from the parking lot on Catalpa (behind the church).
- Caltrain: 5 minute walk from San Mateo station
- Parking is available on surrounding streets at no charge, or in the on-site lot.