Sunday, March 22, 2015
Golden Gate Club
135 Fisher Loop
Presidio of San Francisco
4 pm Wine & Hors d’Oeuvres Reception
5:30 pm Performance & Live Auction
Afternoon formal or period attire is encouraged.
Limited complimentary transportation available from the Peninsula & East Bay.
Please contact us for reservations.
Please respond by March 5 in order to be listed in the program.
Featuring the San Francisco Chamber Orchestra
with special guests:
Brian Thorsett, tenor
Heidi Moss, soprano
All music written by Gioachino Rossini and Ludwig van Beethoven.
In one corner, the most famous musician in Europe and the toast of every town, Gioachino Rossini, whose comic operas are topping the Billboard charts. In the other corner, master of symphony and sonata Ludwig van Beethoven, the gloomy genius whose revolutionary compositions are shaping the future of music.
Join the fun and take a side as the San Francisco Chamber Orchestra dukes it out, led in musical merriment by music director Ben Simon with special guests Brian Thorsett (tenor) and Heidi Moss (soprano). Please don your cloaks and capes and join us at the Presidio’s stunning Golden Gate Club for our most important fundraising event of the season.
- Private Dinner Party Featuring Pianist Lara Downes
- Western Weekend at Carmel’s Santa Lucia Preserve
- Classic Multi-Course Russian Dinner with Chamber Music
- SFCO All Stars: Chamber Music at Your Next Event
- Shabbat Dinner, Stories & Song at the Home of Ben Simon
- Seafood Dinner in a Private Home Featuring Live Music by Squid Inc
- Private French Dinner Party Featuring Double Bassist Michel Taddei
- Hipster Weekend in Palo Alto Including Dinner, Accommodations & Entertainment
- Two Front Row Tickets to SF Opera’s Marriage of Figaro
- Top Secret “Barber of Seville” Opportunity with Ben Simon
Items subject to change.